Monday, August 31, 2009

Destination: Provo, UT

So, in case you don't know, I moved to Greensboro, NC for graduate school. And my moved I mean drove. My dear boyfriend-slave Mike volunteered to drive with me to Provo to pick up Natalie, who accompanied me on the remainder of the trip. We left bright and early for Utah, and I thought about bagging the whole grad school idea when my alarm went off at 3:30am.

Mike and I had a great time, though. Clearly.

When we arrived in Utah, Natalie took us out to Cafe Rio...I think that's what it's called. It's the place I remember Janelle always talked about.


Thanks, Mike, for helping me with this part of the drive. Without you, I probably would've fallen asleep at the wheel and wound up in a ditch somewhere in Idaho. That would have really sucked.

No comments: