Monday, August 31, 2009

My new apartment

In case you care, here are pictures of my new apartment in Greensboro. I found the most fantastic one bedroom on the second floor of an old cute house in the historic district. Best part is, I can practically see the science building from my living room window. I'm still working on getting furniture, but it's coming together.






Here's something I'm actually quite proud of: A giant poster (50 sheets of paper) of the Hawthorne bridge in Portland. Nick showed me this website that makes giant rastersized versions of pictures for free. Check it out: http://homokaasu.org/rasterbator/

3 comments:

J. Thomas said...

Cute apartment. Cute nephew and niece. Looks like you're having a very nice life. Keep it up.

HL said...

That is such a great apartment! And the kitchen is beautiful!

Hope you're doing well!

daveandbri said...

I'm a little late, but I didn't know you blogged anymore. Awesome crib!!!