Sunday, November 25, 2007

Holidazzle Parade!

Last night we went to the Holidazzle Parade, Minneapolis' annual "magical downtown storybook spectacular." Here's the fam all bundled up.

Keety was wearing more clothes than any child there, and looked lovely doing so. He was undoubtably the warmest one at the event, and I think by the end of the night he embraced his fashion faux pas. Function over fashion, Keety.

Here is one of the floats...

...and Keety's response to so many lights and so much noise. The night was filled with considerable horror.

3 comments:

daveandbri said...

I'm happy to have found your blog. And I was laughing out loud at your survey question. I voted for Grandpa, but am curious to know the real answer!

Bri

J. Thomas said...

I wear more warm clothes than Keety (even in the house).

Anonymous said...

lol I like the keety fashion faux pas comment