Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Baby Bet

As we all know, Lachelle is due to have a baby pretty much any day now. She is, as they say, a ticking time bomb....of joy! Her actual due date is Thursday, Nov. 13th. But, will little Baby Sister come that day? Will she come sooner? Later? Who knows! Natalie, Mike, and I have decided to make a bet: whoever guesses closest to the actual hour that the baby is brought into this world is the winner. The two losers must make the winner a Baby Bet Dinner of their choice, and, as Natalie suggested, a Baby Bet dessert if the winner so desires it. Here are the guesses:

Mike: Friday, 11:00 pm
Natalie: Friday at 12:00 am
Katie: Friday at 1:00 am

(Lachelle, if you really love me, you'll have your baby sometime between 1am and 11:59am on Friday. Come on!)

4 comments:

Lachelle said...

Nice. I'll vote Sunday 6am.

Meerkat Mike the Boyfriend-Slave. said...

When I win, I am going to request Oreo pancakes for dinner in honor of Keyton. And then Oreos for dessert.

J. Thomas said...

I think Nat got the worst time. How did that happen? Poor Nat. I'm very excited for the arrival of Baby Sister. Larry had a dream the other night where he was babysitting Keyton and B.S. They were both crying. He said it was horrible. What does that tell us about how he views his "grandpa" role? Hmmm...

Nick said...

I vote Thursday (today) at 8:15pm. If I win I want gummy bear waffles.